The client, a large foundation with 300 000 adherents, aimed to deploy an e-services portal application to enable online access to its services, such as credit facilities, scholarship, summer holiday facilities, etc.
- Highly interactive application with sophisticated business rules
- Consistent integration efforts as it was required to connect to about 10 Backend systems in order to provide data for the various services
The realised solution is made of an e-services portal and a web administration tool. This system enabled rich services for the benefit of adherents:
- Request for information, claims, consultation of maps
- Coverage of all Tax processes: Census, liquidation, Payment, Recovery, Accounting, etc.
- Application for various services (Membership card, Scholarship, Health, Housing, Leisure, Culture, etc.) with possibility to monitor the status of applications
- Dashboard for adherent services
- Notification services to advise about users’ requests as well as other useful information
- Ergonomic design and intuitive workflow enabling to easily navigate throughout the application