A leading insurance company, managing around 3 Millions customer base, targeted to provide services to its members and care producers through mobile terminals, such as follow-up of refunds and cares. The aim is to ensure the right to information and to promote proximity and quality of service to the insured.
- Requirements for very attractive design and highly ergonomic workflow
- Leverage appropriate data presentation and search techniques so that the user could retrieve desired information in the minimum of clicks
- Covering the most important mobile platforms: Android, Apple, Microsoft
The solution is made of 2 mobile applications (One for insured members and one for care producers) deployed on the stores and a web administration tool. This system enabled highly interactive services for the benefit of members:
- Consultation of the administrative situation of the insured and their dependents;
- Monitoring of reimbursement of medical records;
- Track supported hospitalization: dialysis, cancer, ophthalmology, etc.
- Monitoring Supported expensive drugs admitted
- Drug Guide (and generic) with readable bar codes
- Compare prices of acts among several care producers according to the National Reference Price
- Sending claims or request for information with the possibility to attach documents;
- Useful addresses with geo-locations
- Prevention messages on the main pathologies affecting target populations.